Plate heat exchangers are used to control process temperature, heating, cooling the chemical products, evaporators, condensers.
Among the leading benefits provided by the use of this type of technology applied to the chemical sector, we can find the following ones:
- The adjustment in capacity expansions as a result of the weight and size efficiency of the heat exchanger.
- This size, which is compact, is responsible for a much more affordable type of alloys with shorter production times.
- Exact control of the load oscillation processes thanks to a reduced retention volume and a fast thermal response.
- Ability to have high transfer speeds and be adaptable to low temperatures.
- Reduction of pollution as a result of a process of high internal turbulence.
- In boiling, evaporation and condensation processes, it is possible to configure the thermal length